About Me

My photo
New York City, NY, United States
i've never wanted to be a critic, so i'm going to reformat the blog and eliminate the capsule reviews. instead, i will simply list the shows i've seen. i'm still happy to share my opinions, but i will do so privately with anyone who asks, and my hope is that this will spark more contact with friends. so email me or call me! theatre and opera are listed by title, other music shows and dance by the name of the performer or by the name of the company.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

EEE

ERIC COMSTOCK & BARBARA FASANO at the oak room, 5 jan 2010

THE EXTRAORDINARY ORDINARY book & lyrics by scott burkel, music by paul loesel; directed by chip klose; with patrick oliver jones; dreamlight theatre company at theatre row, 18 dec 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment